Saturday, July 25, 2015

How to Cook Healthy Gluten Free Flourless Cauliflower Crust Stromboli for Kids



One of my more popular recipes I have featured is zucchini pizza. Zucchini pizza has a special place in my heart. It was the first time I transformed raw ingredients into a completely unique finished product. It was the first time I used vegetables as a substitute for wheat flour. And, it was the first thing I made for my kids that they really, really liked. 

Making a dough out of vegetables is a great way to sneak healthy vegetables into your child's diet. The trick to making a good vegetable dough is to squeeze as much water out of your vegetables as possible. Shredded zucchini makes for an excellent dough. Cauliflower is another low glycemic vegetable that can be turned into dough.

Recently, I came across a clever twist on cauliflower pizza...cauliflower stromboli! According to the author, making cauliflower crust stromboli automatically makes you 1000 times cooler. It's a verifiable fact. He did the math. Try it out on your kids. I'll bet they'll love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...