Frozen Banana Popsicles
- popsicle sticks
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- cinnamon to taste
- chopped almonds or silvered almonds
- Line tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off an end off from each banana and then insert the popsicle sticks. (For smaller pops, cut bananas in half)
- Coat the bananas in the yogurt and almonds.
- Lay the banana pops on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen. (You can make these ahead of time, then defrost at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving)