- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash cauliflower and break off florets from stalk. Break into bite-size pieces.
- Place cauliflower into ziplock bag and add canola oil, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Shake well.
- Spread cauliflower onto a baking or roasting pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir, and roast another 10-15 minutes until tender and browned.
In the following clip, I demonstrate how easy it is to roast vegetables and how effective a strategy it can be to help get your kids to eat their vegetables: